Hello, Friday! Hello, Friends!
Yes I still write a blog, not just these Friday “Let’s Chat” series…and there are hundred of posts in my draft folder, but they need a bit of polishing, brushing up and finishing…perhaps one of these days I will post recipes [i’ve been cooking tons], travels, musings and happenings in the Faux Foodie Casa. In a meantime, follow me on Instagram…
It has been one of those weeks where there are not enough hours in the day, not enough pages for my to-do list and far too many things on my mind. It was also one epic week for sure – birthday celebrations (both Kiki and I celebrated our birthdays….and one of us is still celebrating), welcoming a nephew, moving to a new home, and there is that thing called “work”…but somehow with all the superpowers in my back pocket, we survived, and thrived!
What are your plans for this weekend? This weekend is supposed to be 88 and sunny, so we’re going to go to a park and fly kites, venture out to a different county, possibly explore our new pool and some other little miscellaneous things like unpacking and putting our house in order! Can’t wait to spend this weekend soaking in some sun rays and just being with Kiki.
Here are a few fun links from around the web that peaked my interest this week…
2. I’ve always believed that the only thing that makes us richer is travel…and here is why you should spend your money on experiences, not things.
3. This is absolutely revolutionary….a perfect summer treat.
4. Could you give up drinking for a year? I think I barely survived the nine months…
5. Broccoli cheese tots look surprisingly delicious.
6. As if I needed more reasons to drink coffee!
7. The lost art of writing…How to write a great email.
8. Not sure when I will have time to watch this, but excited for the new season.
9. Green onions always go to waste at my house and then I feel bad about $3.00 spent…I might try this.
10. I’ve fallen head over heals in love with these…. I’m in interior design heaven. Can you tell we are in the move mode?!!
11. Life on the autopilot!
12. For all my fellow travelers….great tip!
13. I have a love and hate relationship with my email INBOX…I just don’t know how to manage it. I’ve been complaining about it for so long to my friend L, and this article was an answer to all my complaints…it totally makes sense. How do you manage your emails?? I’ve always been a LIFO, but not sure that actually works…. I will be trying something new for 21 days!
Hope your weekend is filled with love and the sunshine!5 on Friday, Five on Friday, Friday chat, Let's Chat, me