Happy Halloween! I can’t wait for this weekend to begin! I am looking forward to a trick or treating with Kiki, slow(er) mornings… time to catch up on the little things that were sacrificed during a busy workweek, like sitting in my back yard, sipping coffee and chatting with my favorite girl, reading, and a few domestic things.
This weekend is definitely going to be devoted to some re-energizing. Next two weeks will be a marathon session work wise, and EVERYTHING, and I mean EVERYTHING needs to be done before I board that plane for Argentina. That vacation can’t come soon enough!
In a Faux Foodie tradition of interesting reads from the net, I couldn’t just post top five, well I never can because there’s just so many things I want to share…so here are some of my favorites…the ones that stopped me in my tracks! Enjoy reading and have a safe and fun Halloween!
1. I’ve always been a huge Reese Witherspoon fan and this video just confirms how cool and delightful she really is! #teamreese
2. An inside look at Michelle Williams’ super-cool Brooklyn townhome. That library! Yes, please. I am such a library nerd, to have one in my home would be the ultimate dream.
3. I’ve been reading a lot of business books, get better books, etc….My favorite career book by George Lois, the real Don Draper, which has 120 valuable nuggets about career and life. Smart, funny and no-nonsense.
4. What kids around the world eat for breakfast.
5. Shine Theory: Why Powerful Women Make the Greatest Friends. I’ve heard variations on this theme a lot lately (as friendship has been on my mind a lot lately), but this is a good read.
6. The best dating advice….”They either like you or they don’t!”…..Dating really is simple, we should embrace it for what it is and not try to read in between the lines.#halloween, 5 on Friday, Five on Friday, Friday chat, Friday Five, Happy Halloween, me