This week flew by… I don’t really know where it went, but
glad that it’s finally winding down now. Have you ever had one of those weeks
where you look at the calendar and you’re just not sure how you’re going to get
through it? That was this week for me. There were moments where I doubted
myself that I can get through…but at the end all you can do to keep everything
together is just to keep moving. The days seem to vanish before they even begin
and most evenings I still haven’t gotten around to my to-do list… Yes, it was
THAT kind of a week. I am sure, actually I know, I am not alone in this
“battle” but my oh my, am I happy it’s Friday!
As per usual there are lots of random things on my mind
today, so let’s get right to it, shall we?!!
1. A must read: some thoughts from Felicia on professional
etiquette. I like to think my etiquette is pretty good, but reading
this made me realize I still have a lot to learn. Bookmark this post!
2. I am definitely hitting up Barnes and Nobles with Kiki
this weekend – 12 Empowering
Children’s Books To Add To Girls’ Bookshelves.
3. I really enjoyed this article on
4. This made me giggle… What if the Sex & The City
characters were on tinder?
5. I have a girl crush….
6. My new J.Crew catalog arrived the other day, and I want
6. Instagram perfection – tips how to take a perfect
Instagram photo [yup, I took the advice]
7. Speaking of Fridays I’m pretty sure this shirt is a NEED and
not just a WANT!
So what’s on my weekend’s agenda: finding a perfect home –
or at least perfect for Kiki and me; de-cluttering; getting some vitamin D;
catching up with good friends; and virtually celebrating my mom’s
birthday [it’s her birthday on Saturday]…mostly relaxing and hoping to
finding my “lazy”!
What are your weekends plans?Five on Friday, Friday chat, Let's Chat, me