Happy Friday everyone! I hope you’ve got something fun on the books for this weekend. I am looking forward to a quiet weekend at home. Some weeks are quite slow and normal, and some just fly by, and the last few, as a matter of fact the last two months have been a little on a crazy side, so quiet is exactly what I need. Catching up on home life sounds perfect. I am looking forward to some cooking, meal planning, reading, organizing, and a lots of Kiki time.
The quiet is clearly on my mind…
1. Five cooking tips to help anyone fall in love with a vegetable for the first time here
2. Healthy cooking short-cuts [here]
3. Stay healthy and be awesome at work
4. Sneakers are definitely having a moment… here are 10 ways to wear them.
5. Simply a perfection… [source]
BONUS:…because we could all use a little more perfection in simplicity [source]
Today I’m linking up with Natasha and the Girls for FIVE ON FRIDAY chat!5 on Friday, 5 on Friday chat, chat time, Friday chat, me