It’s Friday, again. Where did this week go?!? It’s Labor Day weekend and I have some fun stuff planned for Kiki and me. But until then, let’s chat, shall we? Here are five things that completely consumed my mind this week…
1. So Pinterest. I have spent many, many, many more minutes than I care to admit over the last two weeks pinning and organizing my boards. And you know what’s sad? I still feel like they are so unorganized. How do you keep them organized? Oh, and I keep adding to them.
2. For my F.R.I.E.N.D.S. lovers, this is for you: 31 things “Friends” taught us about life. You can pretty much live your life by this list; I definitely do. And I still miss Friends, nearly every day.
3. My perpetual obsession of TEDTalks…especially this one…So poignant.
4. The Wall Street Journal tells you how to be a good conversationalist (kind of important for networking)!
5. I am in the “house redecorating” mode. I am in the process of getting rid of everything from my past life and welcoming the new life. I am going from dark to light…I say it’s a good indicator great things are coming my way. And I am starting with this – clean, white, inviting, comfortable and totally ME!
And today I’m linking up with Natasha and the Girls for FIVE ON FRIDAY chat!5 on Friday, Five on Friday, Friday chat, link-up, me, pinterest, TEDTalks