I must say “5 on Friday” is becoming my favorite blog post…it’s probably my favorite as it most likely resembles how my brain operates. Oh the things that go through my head…. 😉 So here are just a few things that are on my mind this morning. Quite random I know!
1. In addition to my TEDtalks obsession, I am developing a slight obsessions with Laura Vanderkam. I loved this list on 7 Sweet Ways to Relish the last days of summer- numbers 1, 3, and 6 are my top priorities.
2. I’m really loving everything about Food 52 right now – their recipes always stop me in my tracks, especially these black bean and corn veggie burgers for a Sunday cookout.
3. Did you see Bon Appétit launched their new site? Looking very blog-esque…I find that very intriguing. I like it, too!
4. If you’re still learning how to take good pictures with your iPhone like I am, Myra put together a list of some must-have photo apps.
5. This time of the year reminds me of crisp new notebooks, freshly sharpened pencils, and the musty smell of text books. While I don’t miss being a student, I sure do miss all of those fresh back to school supplies…oh, all the new pencils that I used to buy! Well, not much has changed, I still buy pencils…and these are on their way.
6. I knew I would never be able to stop at 5, so for good measure of never running out of things to say…let me tell you – I want these! They would be perfect for my new coffee bar.
Today I’m linking up with Natasha and the Girls for FIVE ON FRIDAY chat!
What’s on your mind today?5 on Friday, back-to-school, Friday chat, iphone apps