It’s that time of the week – 5 on Friday chat….summary of random thoughts that occupied my mind this week. Of course, I couldn’t just keep it at five points, as a matter of fact I think I have a few more random thoughts going through my head, but perhaps it’s better I keep those to myself…for now. Another time, another post.
1. I want to have my friends over just so I can make this cheese platter. Who’s coming?
2. I recently went to an Olive Oil tasting. In addition to be a total wine snob [well not really, but other’s immediately think that when they find out what I do in my real life], now I can add olive oil snob too…great, as if I needed my taste to get any more expensive then it is!!! But I must say I am loving my olive oil collection in the pantry and good olive oil does make a difference and of course the way you use it.
3. I know this article is not revealing any new big discoveries, but it certainly puts a nice summary of everything we all women deal with at some point in our lives.
4. My style in one photo. If I could, I would dress in this exact same outfit every single day. It’s the epitome of ME and my style – elegant, simple, comfortable, confident.
5. My favorite online read…For some reason I remember them ALL, and I don’t have photographic memory. At first I thought these are so useless to remember – why can’t I remember more useful information, but on several occasions these came to be very handy: perfect conversation starters, silence breakers, provider of good laughter. Read them, you won’t regret it at all.
6. RULE BREAKER [I seem to be doing this a lot lately] I had to mention that I haven’t been this excited to see a movie in a very long time, and I can’t wait for this movie to come out… Who’s coming with me?
Today I’m linking up with Natasha and the Girls for FIVE ON FRIDAY chat!
What’s on your mind today?5 on Friday, cheese platter, Five on Friday, link-up, me, Runner Runner movie trailer