The days continue to fly by around here! It’s another “5 on Friday” and I just can’t get over some of these things…they’ve been floating around my head all week long, so naturally I had to share.
1. I am absolutely speechless….but does she not look amazing! She is 49 and looks fabulous!
2. TV thoughts!! Nashville: loving it and my heart is breaking, I feel for Raina and her girls…I know exactly how she feels. Oh Deacon, that’s really all I can say!! I want Connie Britton to be my best friend. She is so darn loveable. Oh and Oliver Hudson now?!
3. Comfy, yet polished. If Florida had winters, this would be my uniform, but a girl can dream!
4. How awesome is this take on kids sushi? It is just bananas, peanut butter, and rice krispies. I think Kiki and I will get busy in the kitchen this weekend.
5. And last but not least, I need this mug more then I need anything else in my life. I am a firm believer that it would make a difference in getting “stuff” done!
Q: What was your favorite thing about this week?
Today I’m linking up with Natasha and the Girls for FIVE ON FRIDAY chat!5 on Friday, Friday chat, Friday Favorites