It's that time of the week - 5 on Friday chat....summary of random thoughts that occupied my mind this week. Of course, I couldn't just keep it at five points, as a matter of fact I think I have a few more random thoughts going through my head, but perhaps it's better I keep those to myself...for now. Another time, another post.
1. I want to have my friends over just so I can make this cheese platter. Who's coming?
2. I recently went to an Olive Oil tasting. In addition to be a total wine snob [well not really, but other's immediately think that when they find out what I do in my real life], now I can add olive oil snob too...great, as if I needed my taste to get any more expensive then it is!!! But I must say I am loving my olive oil collection in the pantry and good olive oil does make a difference and of course the way you use it.
3. I know this article is not revealing any new big discoveries, but it certainly puts a nice summary of everything we all women deal with at some point in our lives.
4. My style in one photo. If I could, I would dress in this exact same outfit every single day. It's the epitome of ME and my style - elegant, simple, comfortable, confident.
5. My favorite online read...For some reason I remember them ALL, and I don't have photographic memory. At first I thought these are so useless to remember - why can't I remember more useful information, but on several occasions these came to be very handy: perfect conversation starters, silence breakers, provider of good laughter. Read them, you won't regret it at all.
6. RULE BREAKER [I seem to be doing this a lot lately] I had to mention that I haven't been this excited to see a movie in a very long time, and I can't wait for this movie to come out... Who's coming with me?
Today I'm linking up with Natasha and the Girls for FIVE ON FRIDAY chat!
What's on your mind today?