This week flew by… I don’t really know where it went, but glad that it’s finally winding down now. Have you ever had one of those weeks where you look at the calendar and you're just not sure how you're going to get through it? That was this week for me. There were moments where I doubted myself that I can get through…but at the end all you can do to keep everything together is just to keep moving. The days seem to vanish before they even begin and most evenings I still haven't gotten around to my to-do list… Yes, it was THAT kind of a week. I am sure, actually I know, I am not alone in this “battle” but my oh my, am I happy it’s Friday!
As per usual there are lots of random things on my mind today, so let's get right to it, shall we?!!
1. A must read: some thoughts from Felicia on professional etiquette. I like to think my etiquette is pretty good, but reading this made me realize I still have a lot to learn. Bookmark this post!
2. I am definitely hitting up Barnes and Nobles with Kiki this weekend - 12 Empowering Children’s Books To Add To Girls’ Bookshelves.
3. I really enjoyed this article on positive thinking.
4. This made me giggle… What if the Sex & The City characters were on tinder?
5. I have a girl crush….
6. My new J.Crew catalog arrived the other day, and I want it all.
6. Instagram perfection – tips how to take a perfect Instagram photo [yup, I took the advice]
7. Speaking of Fridays I'm pretty sure this shirt is a NEED and not just a WANT!
So what's on my weekend's agenda: finding a perfect home - or at least perfect for Kiki and me; de-cluttering; getting some vitamin D; catching up with good friends; and virtually celebrating my mom's birthday [it's her birthday on Saturday]...mostly relaxing and hoping to finding my "lazy"!
What are your weekends plans?