Happy Friday! The only thing better than Friday is the long weekend holiday Friday. I am so ready to kick off my heels and relax....I've tried really hard not to make any plans for the weekend but just soak in some time with Kiki, well all I can say - I'm not good at that. We have a packed schedule that involves a lot of splashing around in the water, gardening (Kiki's favorite as of late), BBQs and pool parties, berry picking and kids' farming, brunch with friends and the good ol' shopping....I mean have you seen some of the deals out there. Most importantly we have a big kid bed to buy.
Before we get to any of that, here are a few articles that caught my eye as of late...
1. 10 Things Highly Intuitive People Do Differently. I’d love to be more in touch with my intuition and more importantly, find a way to listen to it more effectively.
2. 13 Tips for Getting More Reading Done from Gretchen Rubin. It's my pet peeve when people tell me they just don't have time to read. Everyone has time to read, if you really wanna.
3. No Time to Think… wow – this article hit the nail on the head for me. If you feel like you are constantly busy, this is a great read.
4. Officially obsessed with white shirts. Simplicity is sexy!
5. It's no secret I love wine and this is almost never an issue, but on those rare occasions when it's just me and one glass of wine, this is the tip I need....How long wine lasts when recorked. (thesavory.com)